Sunday 19 April 2015

Tagged Under: ,

One of the best conference halls in Delhi

Share
I was in the capital for a conference and the company had put me up at Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel. The hotel’s location at the heart of the capital, couldn’t be happier with the choice.

I got some shopping done in Connaught Place in my free time. But that’s not the reason for me penning down my thoughts about the hotel.

As I mentioned before, I was there for a conference and I’ve never seen an event so well-organized. They say that reputations change overnight depending on the success and failure of the events.
If that’s the case then I’m sure our company’s reputation must have gone up by a couple of notches.  All thanks to the team at Shangri-La.

We had our event in the Shangri-La Ballroom and it was unbelievable! Intelligently designed space so that the multitude of chairs didn’t give it a cluttered look and feel.

The staff throughout was so obliging- and the efficiency that they exhibited was just what we needed for our event. All our nervousness dissipated when we saw what a brilliant job they had done with the place!

Everything went off so smoothly- all we owe it all to Shangri-La’s staff and of course the sheer size of their banquet hall didn’t hurt! I have to say it’s one of the best conference halls in Delhi that I’ve come across.

Overall- wonderful place and efficient staff! Definitely recommended!

4 comments:

  1. Like your way of seeing things! Still you may do some things to expand on it. Thanks for sharing with us!

    Budget Hotels In Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. India's Youngest And Sassiest wedding industry portal Says Hello.
    We Have Carefully Curated A Selected List Of Award Winning Wedding Photographer, Lehenga Designers, Décor Artists, Caterers, Bridal Make Up And Jewellery Artists With A Dozen Other Categories To Make Sure Your Search For The Most Reliable And Stylish Wedding Planning Partner Ends Here. Strategically Divided Into Four Categories Of Wedding Partners, We Have Made Sure You Only Search What's Relevant To You But Still Catering To Every Kind Of Dreams.
    Come Let's Plan The Most Effing Amazing Shaadi Of The Season!
    Top 10 wedding venues
    Wedding Venues
    wedding venues in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the details. Eros Hotel also provide best Wedding Venues in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valuable for information if there is any other blog related this kindly ping me

    Luxury Conference Rooms in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Our Location