Thursday 7 April 2016

Tagged Under: ,

Found the Perfect wedding Resorts in Goa

Share
For my sister’s wedding, I thought we would have a grand destination wedding. Some of my relatives already live in Goa, hence that destination was chosen as the perfect one.

Since it was to be a Christian wedding, we realized that a beach wedding can be easily arranged, with a nice little chapel and the guests sitting on the beach on loungers.

How cool would that be?  So, I ended up looking for Wedding Resorts in Goa, and then found Ramada Goa Caravela, which was a great option as far as I was concerned. Although there were quite a few Resorts in Goa near Beach, but this turned out to be the most fabulous.

Their service was impeccable, and so were all of their other arrangements. They helped us with every nuances of the wedding preparation, and thus made the event a huge success.

A wedding is already so special, and I am glad to say that the participation of this resort made it all the more memorable, I will always cherish the memories I had gathered here, they gave a new meaning to the word “hospitality”.

I would definitely recommend this resort to all my friends and family, for ages to come, for weddings as well as for private stays.

2 comments:

Our Location